Heat and dip purple glow in the dark powder paint for fishing lure and jigs. Can also be used for other metals.
- Luminosity: Purple
- Daytime Color: Light Purple
- Ultraviolet Color: Purple
- Glow Time: 8+ Hours
- Size: 2.5 oz. Jar
- Shake jar to loosen the powder. Place down carefully keeping the powder fluffy. Remove lid.
- Rotate the metal object over heat (+/- 500 F) for 5-10 seconds using a heat gun or small torch flame. Avoid creating smoke.
- Dip in the powder quickly and watch the powder melt into a glossy paint. Dip again for additional layers resulting in a brighter glow. Too hot of an object might cause paint to drip.
- Rotate and hang to cool. Remove excess paint. For cracks and chips lightly reheat surface till smooth finish.
- Charge with sunlight, uv laser lights or artificial light.
Make over 500 3/8 oz. jig heads.