Purple Glow in the Dark Powder Paint, UV Reactive Powder Paint
High gloss purple glow in the dark powder paint for instant application remotely or at home.
Daytime Color: Light Purple
Ultraviolet Color: Purple
Glow Time: Best to Recharge Every Hour
Powder Weight: 2.5 Ounces
Make over 500 3/8 oz. jig heads
Powder Paint Instructions
- Shake jar to loosen the powder paint. Place down carefully keeping the powder fluffy. Remove lid.
- Rotate the metal object over heat (+/- 500 F) for 5-10 seconds using a heat gun or small torch flame. Avoid creating smoke.
- Dip in the powder quickly and watch the powder melt into a glossy paint. Dip again for additional layers resulting in a brighter glow. Too hot of an object might cause paint to drip.
- Rotate and hang to cool. Remove excess paint. For cracks and chips lightly reheat surface till smooth finish.
- Charge painted object with sunlight, UV laser lights or artificial light to glow in the dark.