Glow Dipping Powder Paint
Glow in the Dark Powder Paint
Heat and dip UV reactive and glow paint for instant glossy metals or fishing jigs.
Glow in the dark powder paint can easily be applied by warming up a piece of metal or lead jig and dip it in the Techno Glow powder paint. This creates a high gloss glow in the dark finish on the object that is also UV reactive underwater. Use a UV flashlight or laser, or sunlight to instantly charge the glowing surface. Apply several layers for an ultimate glow. No need for baking the powder paint in an oven. More information for powder paint applications at the bottom of this page.
Glow Powder Paint Instructions
- Shake jar to loosen the powder paint. Place down carefully keeping the powder fluffy. Remove lid.
- Rotate the metal object overheat (+/- 500 °F) for 5-10 seconds using a heat gun or small torch flame. Avoid creating smoke.
- Dip in the powder quickly and watch the powder melt into a glossy paint. Dip again for additional layers resulting in a brighter glow. Too hot of an object might cause the paint to drip.
- Rotate and hang to cool. Remove excess paint. For cracks and chips lightly reheat surface till smooth finish.
- Charge painted objects with sunlight, UV laser lights or artificial light to glow in the dark.
Coated objects with 1 or 2 layers can be baked in an oven for 10 minutes at 350 °F. Baking the metal or lead object will make the painted surface extra hard to avoid cracks and chips when dropped.