Red Glow in the Dark Powder Paint, UV Reactive Powder Paint
Easy application at home or remotely. Heat metal or lead object and dip in powder paint for a high gloss glow in the dark surface.
- Luminosity: Red
- Daytime Color: Red
- Ultraviolet Color: Red
- Glow Time: Best to Recharge Every 10 Minutes
- Powder Weight: Various Sizes
- Make over 500 3/8 oz. jig heads
Powder Paint Instructions
- Shake jar to loosen the powder paint. Place down carefully keeping the powder fluffy. Remove lid.
- Rotate the metal object over heat (+/- 500 F) for 5-10 seconds using a heat gun or small torch flame. Avoid creating smoke.
- Dip in the powder quickly and watch the powder melt into a glossy paint. Dip again for additional layers resulting in a brighter glow. Too hot of an object might cause paint to drip.
- Rotate and hang to cool. Remove excess paint. For cracks and chips lightly reheat surface till smooth finish.
- Charge painted object with sunlight, UV laser lights or artificial light to glow in the dark.
The brightest heat and dip powder paint for fishing lures, fishing jigs, screw hooks & other metals.
Our risk-free money back guarantee is the perfect way for you to try out and compare our large selection of products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase then return it to us within 90 days for a refund.View AllClose