Angelus 2-Soft Fabric Medium for Paint & Pigments
When working on soft fabrics like shoe sock-liners, it is essential to have Angelus 2-Soft. This fabric medium, when heat-set appropriately, can help maintain the softness of your fabrics even after being painted. For a unique touch, you can mix in glow in the dark powder, thermochromic or photochromic pigment to achieve a special effect.
- Mix Angelus 2-Soft with Acrylic Paints in a 1:1 ratio
- Add pigments for a special effect
- Apply multiple coats until you obtain full and even coverage
- Allow paint to completely dry
- Heat-set using a heat gun at 300º F for 3-5 minutes (this step is REQUIRED)
- 1 fl. oz.
- 4 fl. oz.
Want it to glow? Add some glow-in-the-dark-powder.